SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
Once your website has been built the most important priority is to focus on marketing your website through Search Engine Optimisation if you want it to succeed.
It’s all in the results and how we deliver
We like to do things a bit differently at Hotgrafix and rather than giving fixed SEO packages we prefer to work with you to build a bespoke, affordable Search Engine Optimisation solution that will get your website to the top of Google and all the other major search engines, ensuring that all your potential customers see your website first before your competitors.
Our SEO campaigns really do work and we have a 100% proven track record, with client references available for our new customers who would like to hear first-hand about our unsurpassed service from our happy SEO clients. With so many people using the internet for shopping, finding trades and services, booking holidays and much, much more, it has never been more important to ensure that your website is listing at the top of Google and all major search engines.
Many of our customers have now focused all their advertising budget and marketing into just SEO, favouring Search Engine Optimisation over other methods of advertising such as directory publications and pay-per-click advertising.
What Is SEO?
For customers who would like to know a little bit more about Search Engine Optimisation (or SEO for short) we have compiled an overview of the service. Of course if you have any questions you are more than welcome to call us for a chat on the phone or come down to our office for a chat.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is the practise of ranking your website higher in search engine results pages for keyword terms that your customers would use to search for your business, product or service.
As the popularity of the internet increases, so does the amount of money we spend online – therefore it makes sense that the higher in the search engines you are the more money you’ll make.
We are a vastly experienced team in SEO, with our experience of online marketing and SEO spanning well over 15 years since the days when the internet was a new concept and have fine-tuned our approach and methodology towards SEO during this time. Because of this we have worked in some of the most competitive industries on the internet, achieving Google and major search engine page 1 positions.
Why Are We Different?
We stand out from our competitors in a number of ways …
- We pride ourselves on the getting right results that our clients require from their SEO campaigns and our 100% successful, proven track record shows this.
- We operate SEO campaigns using only the correct (white hat) SEO techniques and methods that confirm to the strict guidelines set out by Google, so you can be sure that your SEO campaign is being run correctly.
- We encourage constant communication with our clients – the more we know about you and your business the more we can deliver! Some of our most successful clients have more than trebled their turnover and demand for their services and products has increased within a short space of time due to the fact that we were really able to get under the skin of their business and understand their customers fully.
- We measure our success against your ROI – by this, we don’t pat ourselves on the back for getting you to the top of Google for a term that makes you no money. We do however pat ourselves on the back when we get you to the top of Google for a term that increases your sales, business activity and revenue, therefore making our service a positive ROI. It’s what we measure ourselves and the success of our SEO against.
- We offer complete transparency as to the work we carry out and we never leave you in the dark. We want to make sure that our clients are always up to speed with the progression of their campaigns and with what we are doing. We provide detailed, comprehensive statistics reports periodically – normally when each milestone throughout the duration of your SEO campaign is reached as well as regular monthly meetings to discuss your campaign.
- Additionally, one of our team is always available on the phone or email, so if you have a question or need an answer we are always available to answer any queries you may have.
What can you expect from your SEO campaign
We’ll provide you with reports and analysis of your website performance so you know how well your website is performing. Typically, we’ll provide you with information on:
- How many visitors your website is generating
- What sort of positions you are achieving on Google
- What pages of your site are being visited the most
- How active your website is during peak times
- How long your customers visit your website on average
We can provide you with all the insightful information you need so you can grow your business in response to customer trends, sales and website activity – this information can assist you when growing your online presence.
On top of all this we are always on-hand to meet you in our office or talk on the phone to discuss your SEO campaign anytime.
In essence our affordable, powerful SEO service will work for you and raise your customer and business awareness, will generate you more business and increase your turnover and profit – after all, that’s what it’s all about.
SEO – Get To The Top Of Google
Want to get your business to the top of Google? If so talk to us about Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) – we have a 100% proven track record for successfully getting our clients websites to the top of Google and all major search engines!